Can you suggest any substitute for Zoryl M2 prescribed for diabetes?

I am Siddharth here. I am from India and as of now in Malaysia for the last 3 weeks at a stretch on work and hence have exhausted by Diabetes Medicine - Zoryl M2. The replenishment will take at least a week to reach from India. I wanted to know that what alternate medicine I should take while I am here in Malaysia and till my replenishment of Zoryl M2 reaches me from India. By the Way I had a Coronery Attack on 25/08/2012 and an Angioplasty had to be performed immediately and A Medicated Stent is already installed in one of the Arteries Siddharth
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012