Can you suggest a good gynecologist in Indiranagar, Bangalore

Hi i got married 2 yers back and after3 months of my marriage, my wife got confirmed with doctor that she is pregnent after a week it has a obashin, now we are planing to meet good gynacologist near indiranagar, can you guide me the good gynaecologist name near indiranagar please..........
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Your wife is pregnant and it is just a routine case. You need not worry much about searching a good gynaecologist as almost every qualified gynaecologist can deal with this. You better find a gynaec near your home where you can easily go during any emergency.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal