Can you suggest a good doctor in Delhi for PCOS problem s I am a hypothyroid patient ?

i have pcos, i m 19 yr old, wt 62 kg, ht 158cm. i m a hypothyroid patient also. i want to no gud Dr in delhi who is knowledgeble abt pcos disease and can treat me well. i got my sugar levels tested nd it was below the normal range, does this indicate i m insulin resistant? does this disease leads to liver malfunctioning also? i have lately xperienced constipation , gastric problems and indigestion . i feel cold at nite even wen the tempratures are high.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011