Can you recommend sexual health supplement for ejaculatory anhedonia?

Hi, due to use of high dosages of anti psychotics ive experienced some ejaculatory anhedonia. I understand that normal treatment is a drug like dostinex. The thing is that dostinex intereferes with the efficiancy of the A-P- drugs. So I googled "sexual health suplements" and found a dozen cheap (25$) suplements. Im from Europe and these suplements are not available. Are they safe? And if so can you recomend a sexual health suplement for ejaculatory anhedonia!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013