Can you recommend any other birth control pill apart from Yaz and MonoNessa without any side effects for long time use ?

I have really bad periods. Back pain , vomiting profusely, extremely painful cramps, migranes, mood swings, etc. The whole works. I spoke to a gyn and she put me on the bcp called Yaz for awhile. I started hearing bad things about gallbladder issues and I wanted to get off just in case. I never had a problem with Yaz though and honestly, it was great. My periods were almost completely painfree. No vomiting, nothing. Well, I started MonoNessa about two months ago. Its back to the pain and vomiting. I thought maybe it was the first month because of the switch but I really dont like this new bcp. Is there any particular reason or is it just my body type? And is there any bcp you can recommend that might help me? I wanted to switch to something as strong as Yaz but something that might have been around longer so there aren t any unknown side effects. Something around at least 15 years or so. Can you recommend anything?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
basically if ur comfortable with any particular ocp then continue the same, u have switched to different ocp which is not giving u comfortable results. remember one thing any ocp over a prolong usage is not safe.. so dont continue for years together. use some other alternative methods for contraception (like copper T) if ur thinking for long term usage...consult ur doctor before switching to any new ocp or any alternative method of contraception....take care.....