Can you pls guide that it is indication of any serious problem ?

to get less atom of blood in spit , is a serious problems ?? today i spitted in the evening and saw that there were some blood came with my spit but after 2-3 times it has gone away and my spit was normal. around 1 month before i had already seen in my spit but i thought it is just because of rough thorat . Can you pls guide that it is indication of any serious problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Nov 2009

In throat infection sometimes blood is seen after a violent cough due to rupture of blood vessels in throat it seems. if it is normal now, then do not worry, but if it keeps happening then you need to see a doc and get investigations done.