Can you please explain me about my follicle study and rupture

Hi .. did a follicle study ... there was dominant follcile seen from Day 20 only and follicle growth was veru good upto day 24... however the same has not ruptured and the doctor at the scan centre said there is no ruptrure and it looks like a cyst ... i have not had my periods yet though it is 32 day and i do have some kind off vaginal bleeding also .... Why is the follicle not rupturing .. is it curable ?? Does it reduce my chance of concieving .. i am 30 years old and married for the last 1.5 years and not been on any drugs .... This is my first follicle study ...Really worried ... can anyone give views ?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011