Can you please clarify doubts regarding sex after marriage?

Hello Dr, I am a software engineer. I have several doubts about married life. I am a 26 year bachelor and I have never spent any moment of my life for any kind of extra / pre-marital sex or affairs or love. Hope you can understand my position in this regard. My parents are searching a girl for my marriage which could possibly be in a year. Hence like to clarify certain doubts about pre and post married life. 1: When I have a sexual desire/feeling, a sticky watery type substance is discharged (which is not a sperm ) is this a normal.And if have a sex with my without condom and if that substance discharged, will this affect my wife s health? 2: Can I have sex with my wife during her monthly periods (mensuration period). 3: How many times I can have a sex with my wife in week. some people suggest that it should not be more than twice a week. I will cause me a back pain and other pains too. Is this a myth or reality. what are the precautions. 4: Does having a sex, would cause any pain my wife at any stage? very next day of having sex or later? if so what are the precautions. 5: I am not planning for a child at least for about 3-4 years. Hence will this affect me or my wife s sexual or general health in the regular sexual intercourse. What are precautions 6: I stay out of the my hometown and when my wife is pregnant I want keep her with my self and I feel I would rather get one maiden to take care of my wife till her DELIVERY. I don t want to send her to my parents home or to my In-laws. As I don t want to give any trouble to my or her parents. (Though after delivery I will take her to my and her family) and do you suggest this is correct?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2015
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
It seems you are thinking a lot about your marriage and planning everything ahead of 1 year. why did you post your queries in child health??

ok. just relax. if need to know all your answers, i would suggest you to read some books on married life. now you are an adult and can read these. it is plentily available on internet.

preejacualtion fluid is normal and it will not affect your wife's health but it may contain sperm and so your wife may get pregnant. it does not matter how many times a day or week or month a person have sex. that really does not matter.