Can you have any pregnancy symptoms 2 weeks after conception ?

Can you have any pregnancy symptoms 2 weeks after conception? i had intercourse with my boyfriend on the 5th of July and on Saturday morning i started to feel sick, since then it just been getting worst, as i am having nauseas and dizziness , I ve been having nauseas at 4am which automatically gets me out of bed. and i work in a coffee shop,for the last 4 days i have been feeling like vomiting all the time I ve been feeling very there a chance i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011