Can you give me the information about child psychiatrist in Chennai ?

I would like to know about a specialist in Chennai in and around Velachery for my childs behaviour development , she is 12 years old and lacks concentration and poor in studies but scores good marks in maths so she is actually not dumb but requires the right motivation which i am not able to provide to improve her behaviour and attitude
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
In a 12 years old the reasons for lack of concentration and poor in studies may be: 1. a part of inability to adjust psychologically between normal biological changes of adolescence versus expectation from the environment, 2. any family disturbance, 3. peer bully at school or any problem at school 4. not finding the subjects interesting other than math, apart from less possibility of adolescent depression or any core psychiatric illness. For definitive suggestion talking to the girl and her parents, face to face or by live chat will do the needfull. Dr Vijaya of Institute of mental health, chennai can be contacted. for further clarification, u can be in touch with me