Can you give me the details of doctor and hospital for the best available treatment in Bangalore or Chennai for my wife suffering from thyroglosssal cyst ?

My wife is suffering from thyroglossal cyst. she is suffering more pain. Please suggest me the name of the best Available Hospital where treatment from the best experienced doctors are available preferably at Chennai or at Bangalur. It is also requested to let me know the details such as name of the doctor, location of the said hospital and contact number who has speciality and experience in dealing with the such type of treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011