Can you give me advice how to get pregnant much faster ?

hi doc. i want to get pregnant im going 20 my husband is going 40 doc. is there possibility that in future or after trying..we gonna have baby..???im a type o blood ang my husband is type b+ can you give me advice how to get pregnant much faster??thank you
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Cigarette smoking of course decreases the fertility, decreases ovum production and their vitality. There are medicines which can increase your chances of getting pregnant by causing the eggs to release from your ovaries but the timing of intercourse will have to match with the time of ovulation.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal