Can you give me a proper diet plan for weight loss?

I'm 40 years old and weigh 127.6 lbs. I used to weigh 150, I am making progress because within the last 4 mos I changed my eating habits and cut out all junk food and pizza. I want to be 120 but I cant seem to get there. I eat protein shakes (for breakfast and also for my snack),salad for lunch,chicken or fish and a veggie for dinner.I treadmill 3-4wk 30mins.what am i doin wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Aug 2010
Hi welcome to HCM.........,Thanksfor query ---first change Ur diet pattern.. because if U give long gap between two meal ,our brain will tune accordingly and whatever U take, it will store as fat ..,due to that U r gaining weight, even take small quantity meal with long gap....hence frequent little quantity of meal in number of times...........i.e 5 to 6 times will give good result...,don't allow sudden weight loss take long time i.e 1/2 kg per month will reduce Ur weight upto 6 kgs in a year 18 kgs in 3 years ......advise to avoid salty, sweety, and spicy foods .that tooooo fried items o.k bye
Threadmill, that's it

Hit a gym and work on different muscle a day
20-30 a day, 4x a week
hi,kindly avoid tubers and food with rice.........its better to take punarnavasavam+jalamanjari(ayurvedic medicine)practice of yoga is good if any doubts contact me 09447927168
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Slow loss of weight is advisable.
As you have changed your diet habit,it will show its effect.
You have to wait patiently and gradually it will come down as you expected.
Continue your diet plan and exercise.
Ok and bye.
proper diet for wt loss
avoid excessive intake of sweet,milk product,fast food ,junk food,chinees food.
avoid excess intake of alcohol.
avoid stress.
plz do regular exercise for about half hr daily.
drink more water
take meal in small quantity three to four times rather than full stomach once.
eat more salad with more leafy vegatable.
if u have chronic constipation then take a laxative at night.