Can you get pregnant if you miss one pill and continue with two pills together ?

I am on Femilon Oral Contraceptive Pill for the past 1 cycle. I started my new strip of Femilon Oral Contraceptive Pill on March 25, 2011. In the gap of 7 days before Mar 25, I had normal withdrawl bleeding . I had intercourse with my husband till 21st March, 2011. After that we did not have intercourse till date. I missed taking one tablet on April 01, 2011 and took 2 tablets together on April 2, 2011 and am continuing the remaining pack as on usual time. I need your guidance on: (1). Is there any chance of becoming pregnant due to missing of that 1 tablet on April 01, 2011 (we had intercourse till Mar 21st and started my new strip on Mar 25th) and (2). Do I need to take extra precautions in the next 7 pill free days which will be starting from April 15, 2011. Please guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011