Can you get pregnant if bathed in a bathtub with semen on walls?

Okay. Hypothetically speaking, if you were to take a bath in an unwashed tub, saying there was semen on the walls of the tub, could you get pregnant? I haven t had my period for a month after that. I drank some wine the other day and I ve had vaginal bleeding . I don t know if that s my period, or a reaction to the alcohol?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
May 2013
According to your description there is very less possibility for pregnancy.
Drinking can lead to fluctuation of the hormonal levels sometimes.
If you had the bleeding around your expected date of periods, then that could be scanty menstrual flow.
Which can occur to various causes like hormonal imbalance, anemia etc.
So you better consult gynecologist, get examined and go for ultrasound to find out the cause for your problem.