Can you get pregnant from precum if the guy didnot ejaculate?

Can you get pregnant from precum if the guy didn't ejaculate? So I'm 17 years old and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 9th and the 11th of April. He did not cum in me but he did precum and his penis was in my vagina all the way so it did kinda hurt. He did not pee before we had sex neither. But he wiped it off though. I've read that some women did get pregnant from precum before the guy ejaculated. So I'm not still not sure if I am or not. And yes I am ovulating and those were my fertile days. I'm a little scared though is there any chance that I'm gonna get pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Mar 2016

Sometimes precum or prostatic fluid, secreted prior to ejaculation, causes pregnancy in very low percentage and it depends on fertile days or ovulation time. Chance is 15-27%.

Here, you need to wait for next coming period and if it is missed, you have to undergo one home pregnancy test with urine initially. Repeat pregnancy test may be needed to confirm the same. Following test report, you need to consult with gynecologist for next management.

Try to avoid stress, take healthy diet and practice safe sex in future to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Good luck.