Can you feel the blood coming out during your period ?

I think I can feel it. I everytime after I think I feel it, sure enough, there s the blood. Is this normal ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I can always feel it coming out. I've only ever used pads in the 5 years I've been getting my period, but people always tell me that when you use tampons it's so much better because you don't get that weird feeling that you're bleeding all over yourself. But furthermore, it must be normal to feel it. If you were shopping at the mall one day and didn't feel your period starting, how would you know to hurry to the nearest restroom to secure yourself with a pad or tampon? So don't freak out, it's all normal.