Can you explain me about my Abdomen xray results ?

Hi My Abdomen xray results read, there is a paucity of bowel gas in the left side. there is a lucent area in the left side. no definate free gas is seen under the diaphram. the bowel gas pattern is otherwise unremarkable. can you help me understand this ? Do I need to go back to the doctor this week or could it wait for a few weeks ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
as you have mehtioned your xray report it saya that you are suffering from gas .there is nothing to worry because accept gas there is no other problem.for that you can take hingvastak tab 2tab 2time after meal.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
There is nothing to worry with the report of gas under abdomen you can take some herbal ayurvedic medicine for permanent relief of the problem like
Tab Gasex
Syp Gassina
i hope your problem will be solve
Get well soon