Can you do weight exercises while suffering from chronic hepatitis B ?

Hi. I am a 38 years old male. I have chronic Hepaitis B but have long remained asymptomatic . A few days back, i started to do some weight training exercises at the gym alongwith some running. Important thing is that i started to do it suddenly after many many years of little or no exercise. About 3 days back, when i came back from the gym I started to feel constriction in the chest and shortness of breath , (but not acute pain). The ECG came back normal. Heart rate after 2 hrs of episode remained at around 100 even at rest and taking inderal beta blocker 1 tablet. The Trop1 done after about 15 hrs also came negative. However ckmb was 36 (against upper limit of 34), and platelet count came as 118 (lower limit 150) and SGPT as 44 (upper limit 40). I have now been discharged and the doctors have blamed the exercise. Questions: 1. Do you agree with the doctors about this? 2. How can i be sure that my liver damage has not started to happen? 3. Why the low platelet count? NOTE: My heart rate remains perpetually high (about 80 to 85 since i remember) . Thanks so much!!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011