Can you actually die from a broken heart?

just curious
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Medical science seems to think that old tale have some validity. If you look at some people who loose spouses, if they had a really strong relationship, the living spouse dies soon afterward. I have had a major broken heart and I remember I literally had bad chest pains for a while. I physically hurt along with the emotional pain and suffering. So yes, it certainly is possible.
  Anonymous's Response

Gosh!! I have the same symptoms... since i have had this heartbreak, severe chest pains, often i feel short of breath and constant headache...