Can woman of age 19 have heart attack ?

can a woman who is only 19 years of age that does not have any bad heart conditions or bad heart genetics in the family have a heart attack?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

At your young age, chances of heart attack (MI) are very less. However, please get your cholesterol test done and ECG done. Based on these 2 simple tests, a doctor can tell you if you are fine or not. Don't worry, the chest pain on your left hand side can be due to many other reasons as well. Cheer up.

Hi, my name is Jessica and I am having problems with my heart , I menchon this problem to my parents quite frequently. My grandfather had a heart attack in his thirties and I'm wondering if i have the same problem. I'm very concerned about it. My parent say that I'm to young and it is growing pains, but the pain is only on one side. Wich is the side my heart is on. Sometimes it feels like someone is squeezing me and sometime during the day I try to take a nap. That sometimes help's the pain go away. Can you help me?

Yep, ANYONE from an infant to the elderly can have an MI at any time.