Can we give probiotics to a 2 yrs 7 months child having auditory processing disorder and what should be the dosage for the same ?

My Son comes in the autism spectrum , even though we haven t got a proper report saying whether it is ADHD or autism. He is 2 years and 7 months. Currently we are giving him fish oil and Vitamin B complex.Some times he behaves as if he is not hearing anything . I would like to know whether he should be given some probiotics and which all organisms should be there. I heard about one probiotic called prepro Kid (PREPRO KID sachet: bifidobacterium infantis 100 million, bifidobacterium longum 100 million, lactobacillus acidophilus 650 million, lactobacillus rhamnosus 400 million).Can this be given to my child. If yes, please guide me on the dosage and frequency for giving that. I would also like to get advice on whether DMG (whether it will help him), since they doubt him to have auditory processing disorder. We are from India, could you please guide us on specialists in this field
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012