Can we determine my baby's gender with fetal hear rate, HC, AC, Fl information?

hello doctor i want to know my baby gender now i m 18 wks pregnent,,and my scan report is bpd 41.2mm 18 wks.3 hc 145mm 17 wks.5 ac 119mm 17 wks.4 fl 28.4mm 18wks.4 and fetul heart rate is 140/m fetul moment is good fetul spine is normal fetal congential abnormalities-no abnormalities amniotic fluid index-8.5cm/adequateplacenta position posterior upper segment maturity grade 1 impression single intra uterine gestationof about 18 wks can u say whether my baby is a boy r girl with this information ,,i m so exiceted to know
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013