Can warm soaks and ibuprofen cure ruptured ovarian cyst and large amount of fluid around the pelvis ?

I just found out today from my doctors office that my ultra sound results came back and showed a large amount of fluid around my pelvic area and I have a ruptured ovaraian cyst. I asked what I should do about it they said take warm soaks and take ibuprofen. Is that really all they do. I know it hurts alot, and I have three little kids to take care of and can t avoid picking one out of 3 up. I have a 6 yr old, 3 yr old and my one year old whom always likes being held.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011