Can urinating alot relate to Herpes?

Can urinating alot relate to Herpes in any way ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
polyuria or urinating a lot is not related to herpes at all ,get your urine tested to know the cause.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
One last question what about the feeling to Urinate or urgency but only a little comes out can that be related?
ALL I have is frequent urination like it feels like I have to go alot should I be worried about Herpes b/c I always use a condom I have had Oral sex a couple of times but my doctor did a urinalysis and its not chlamydia or gonorrhea or a bladder infection soo what could it be it just feels like I have to Urinate alot THATS ALL!