Can unwanted-72 birth control pill cause delay in periods or is my girlfriend pregnant ?

sorry to ask such question but pls help me mam i have a gf with whom last month(on9th) i got physical... we didn t did sex but v wore too close. and after my semen fall on her veg... we didnt did tat but still i gave her an pill to eat(unwanted-72) and after 4 days she got a lot of bleeding n pain(for2-3days) may b tat was due to pill but her period date is 29th to 5day but today is 8 n she didn t got her date m soooo worryd plz tell me y it is happening soo (and the day she eat tat pill was near 9th of last month)
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
in such cases it is always better to consult gynecologist and get acheck up and treatment if required
after emercency pills some times normal period is deranged