Can unnatural fluid build up in my brain give me severe head ache ?

Hi, I ll just jump right into it. I ve had a pain in the middle of my brain for over3 months now. I ve already seen a few dr s and I finally had a ct scan on my brain. Today I called the drs for my results.. 3 times. The first time I was informed they never recieved a copy of the results. The next time I was informed that there was no record of me at the place I had the ct scan taken. The final time a new nurse came on the phone and told me the results of my ct scan were clean, that there were no abnormalities but I should go the the ER with no explanation to why I must go to the ER. Obviously I haven t been yet as I truely don t believe that the nurse had my results in front of her.. which makes me worried that I got a $700 test and will never know. My symptoms are pretty straight forward, just a constant amount of pressure in the middle part of my brain. The pressure has been increasing overtime and at points it feels like I m going to pass out but that is only after a lot of strenous activity. I ve been sleeping way more often, it seems that the pressure makes me more tired then usual. Here s 2 images off the ct scan I was wondering about. Just if the black is an unnatural fluid build up that could cause the headache . Or if you notice anything else on them.. I just really could use some help as I can t afford to keep seeing dr after dr. any advice would truely be appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Its very unfortunate that your are not clear about your CT scan report even after spending so much on it. However, if a specialist has already reported that you CT scan is normal, then you do not have to worry about it anymore.

The description of your symptoms (especially tiredness) and its association with 'strenous activity' hints to a possibility of tension type of head ache, which is a very common but distressing problem. Try to minimise stress and adopt a healthy lifestyle with adequate relaxation and physical activity. If problems persist, consider consulting a psychiatrist.