Can u put a tampon in even when u arent having your period ?

Can u put a tampon in even when u arent having ur period? Can u put a tampon in even if u arent having ur period?? Just to test...? Just to test what a tampon feels like..
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I tried the same thing when I was trying to figure out how to do it. If you are just trying to learn how to insert it and take it right back out it should not be a problem. You will have to use a lubricant to imitate actual use. Only use an approved lubricant for such a sensitive area. KY or something similar. Good luck