Can type 2 diabetes be cured by consuming mixture of cinnamon powder and honey with water ?

Hi Doctor , My Age is 25 female and married since 5 months.I have PCOD and under the medication og Gylcomet.heard from my aunt that if we mix cinnamon powder in hot water and mix it in honey in 1:2 ratio.then if we half of that water before going to bed and other half in the morning,the tyep 2 diabetes will get cured.Is that true?Shall i go ahead and take cinnamon and honey?Actually now I am planning for a baby. Kindly advice..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011