Can two condoms strangulate my penis ? And can this cause less erection ?

two rubbers at a time strangled my organ is it still alive hi i had sex today with two condoms on which strangled my penis for nearly 15-20 mins during that time which i literally not felt anything now i am not getting that firm errections that i used to get also i thing my organ is not acheving that previous size which i used to get few hours before please advise i am soon to be married will it affect my sexual life anyhow and if yes what i need to do right now to get my those errections back i am 26 male 173 cm tall with 85 kgs of weight i currently donot suffer from any medical problem
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011