Can turmeric speed up the dissolution of clotted blood in a perianal hematoma?

I believe that i have an external pile or perianal haematoma on my anus . I don t think it is bad enough to go get it removed, but I would like to speed healing as best I can as it is quite uncomfortable. I think the best way to do this would be to somehow help to dissolve the clotted blood , I have heard turmeric is helpful with this in some way but I m not really sure if I should ingest it or apply it to the pile. If you have any suggestions on how I can speed healing I would appreciate it.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013