Can there be some exercises that can help abort? Can excessive discharge of blood abort?

hi I m 17 years old and I m not sure if I might be pregnant or not. It s a little too early for me to know because a full month hasn t passed for me to know if I have a missed period or not. I m quite sure that I m probably not but just in case that i am , I would love to know some exercises to abort. A friend of mine would work out and she didn t know she was pregnant until she had gone to the bathroom and discharged a lot of blood . Can you please help me? I don t want to be pregnant , it was a huge mistake for me and I just want my old teenager life back.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012