Can there be a white object in my blood circulation?

hello doctor i need ur help. i have some problem but i cant understand what it is. something is running in my vain with blood circulation. it is 2 inch long and it has white color. and its slowely runing in my body. i do xray and sonography . but result is none. it cant be shown in xray and sonography can u tell me what was it? and how to solve this problem?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
HELLO
IT SEEMS YOU HAVE DELUSION OF IT,HOW YOU CAME TO KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING RUNNING,IT IS NOTHING ,U BE CALM ,IF U FEEL TOO MUCH U SHOULD CONTACT A PSYCHIATRIST.