Can there be a change in the color of stools because of medicines taken for cold and cough ?

My daughter is 10 months old. She had caugh and cold since last week. I have been giving her cetirizine 2.5 ml (once in the night) and Asthalin Expectorant 2.5 ml (three times a day). She had passed greenish stools once in the night with bad smell. Thereafter, she has passed white stools 4 times by now. Is this because of the medicines that she is being given? Or, do I need to wait for next 24 hours, watch her stools again, and then take her to the doctor? Please advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Oct 2011