Can the treatment for pernicious anemia lead to changes in the body like hair becoming lank , acne and feeling bloated ?

Hi, I ve a few symptoms that don t seem to add up and originally I believed myself to be pregnant due to the extreme physical changes in my hair becoming lank, acne on chest/back and severely around my mouth/chin areas as well as forehead. I m constantly tired and my stomach has bloated, especially just below the ribcage but is not hard just podgy/flabby. I m constipated and feel very bloated. I was diagnosed and treated for pernicious anaemia around the time these symptoms appeared and my period has become less heavy and lasts only 2-3 days ever since. I ve taken two cheap pregnancy tests , all of which have returned negative. I m wondering whether the treatment for the pernicious anemia has caused such suddent symptoms. It feels hormonal due to the bad skin/hair and that s why I wonder whether I m pregnant because my stomach s also bloated but not hard. I m very confused. It could even be a food intolerance? I m 23, female and on the marvelon pill...originally for acne as a teen. The doctor is transferring me to Dianette.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011