Can the sex of the foetus be detected based on the heart beat rate ?

Hi Sir! i am in the ninth month of pregnancy .in our area there is no ultrasound baby s heart beat is 80 per minute.can i guess the gender of my baby from this ratio.please guide me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011

Hi Faisal
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Firstly You cannot predict gender of your baby by these details.Secondly it is not ethical to know the gender of baby .As you are already in ninth month , just wait for few more days to see your surprise. Birth of baby , gender of baby is natural if we know about them when the nature wants us to know.