Can the red bump on the lower half of my penis cause dizziness and nausea ?

Hi I am a 16 year old guy and I recently noticed a red bump about a quarter of an inch on the lower half of my penis . First off I am a virgin . Second off, it appeared about 3 days ago just hours after going swimming in a public pool. I did squeeze it briefly and some clear liquid discharged, but recently it has started to shrink and become almost like a scab. Just today, I also started to experience dizziness and nausea . Any help would be appreciated on this matter.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012

It may be a small carbuncle or boil that you have developed. It is in the healing stage now, so do not disturb it. Do not squeeze it again. It will heal normally with the next few days.

Dizziness and nausea are not related to this problem. It may be due to generalized weakness or inadequate intake of food.

Please eat adequately and consume lot of fluids.

Wish you a speedy recovery.