Can the penis head size be reduced as it is not getting inside the vagina ?

hi doc, i m 26 i got married yesterday and it was a bad night because i could not have sex with my wife as i have a big penis head which is not getting inside the vagina. the penis head is abnormally 3inch in size and the vagina hole is not even 1 inch so tell me what to do? no lubricant is working.
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.please do not worry.The size is normal.the size of hole of vagina is also fine,it elastic so it can easily allow penetration.The problem that you had could be because of poor erection,at times this happens in newly weds because of performance anxiety.this is common to many like you.Just enjoy your life without worrying too much about this.bye.