Can the nasal septum and nasal bone break by pressing and twisting ?

I am 30 years old. I have a fear that if I or somebody else press my nose strongly for a long time, my nose will get flat. Can my nose get flat by pressing strongly for a long time? It s not that I press my nose but I want to know the fact. Similarly, if I twist my nose strongly in the right direction for a long time, will my nose bend towards the right direction or will my nose remain the same shape and size as before? Will the breathing passages be narrowed or obstructed by pressing and twisting my nose strongly for a long time? What about the children? Do the children s nose get flat by pressing their nose strongly for a long time? Do the children s nose bend towards the right direction if their nose is twisted strongly in the right direction for a long time? Can the nasal septum and nasal bone (bridge) break by pressing and twisting?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011