Can the medicines taken for kidney problem have any effect on periods ?

I have kidney stone problem. Ultrasound report says that right kidney reveals evidence of inimal back pressure changes, howeever no definite renal\ureteric calculas could be recognised sonographycally. 4mm concretion is found in mid pole left kidney too. I am taking Urimax 0.4 mg medicine since last week and my periods are delayed by this much period/Is there any relation between taking Uximax 0.4 mg and Voveron tablet and late period???
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012