Can the light pink discharge and abdominal cramping be the side effect of plan b ?

I am 27 years old and have taken Plan B once before with one of these side effects, the brown discharge. I had sex with my boyfriend the day after my period ended and the condom broke so it went all inside me, it was late at night so we waited until the next night less than 24 hours later to go get Plan B. I took it and I was fine for about 2 days then light brown spotting happened for a few days and then went away. I know this is a side effect of plan b so I didnt worry. About 10 days later I got a UTI which I did not take anitbiotics for and about 4 days after that (today) I woke up and had very light pink discharge with abdominal cramping the night before and today (and I think also a yeast infection is coming on) but I am not due for my period for a week or so. Me and my boyfriend have refrained from sex since the condom broke about 15 days ago, and my period is due in about 9 days. What could this mean? I feel that I couldn t be pregnant because ovulation if calculated correctly would have been a week even after I took Plan B according to the calendar but I know every woman is different.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011