Can the growing tumors on my body be stopped or be removed by surgery ?

hi There are many tumors developing on my body....initially there was only one then two and slowly they are increasing in small lump has formed near my chin now..I am worried if it grow in size...cos then it will be visible as a bump on my face ..I read about lipoma ....i dont know if it is lipoma or not.....I showed it to a doctor he said there is no medicine to control ther growth....they need to be removed by surgery .....but my question is they will keep on coming then what am i going to do...please answer.....
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011