Can the fetus development be normal for FL and lag for BPD and HC ?

Dear Dr. I am Archana and 31 weeks pregnant . the Dr whom I consult told that growth of foetus is lagging by 1-2 weeks which is within acceptable limites. my scan report shows the following foetal biometry( all measurements in cm): BPD 7.47 cm (30 weeks), HC 28.9cm(29 weeks 3 days).AC 25.0 cm(29 weeks 2 days) FL 5.83 cm (30 weeks 3 days) weight 1424+208 gms. Dr had RXed me capsules which contains Amino Acids with Minerals. my concern is that foetus development is normal specially about the FL..
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011