Can the effectiveness of Implanon be altered after the use of an anesthetic? Have tender breasts, fatigue and weight gain

Can the effectiveness of Implanon Nxt Implant be altered after a general anaesthetic? I had Implanon inserted in October last year and had no issues at all ( had my period when it was inserted but hadn t had a period since) and had a general anaesthetic in January. I had intercourse about 2 weeks after the surgery and about 10 days after that I started spotting but no real bleeding . Since then I have been feeling nauseated, experiencing extremely tender breasts, fatigue and weight gain . Am wondering whether the Implanon could have failed as a result of the anaesthetic?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013