Can the correct periods date be found when she has taken ahd i pill last month ?

my gf get down on4th march and then we had unprotected sex on 12 then she ahd i pill.she had bleeding for one week after taking i pill. then we had unprotected sex on 29th of march.now when will be her period date my gf get periods on4th march and then we had unprotected sex on 12 then she had i pill.she had bleeding for one week after taking i pill. then we had unprotected sex on 29th of march.now when will be her period date how can we check whether she got pregnant or not.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Hello

Avoid unprotected sex that is the best solution for you ,instead of having tension of periods .It is too early to go for pregnancy test.wait for 10 days to go for pregnancy test.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”