Can the blood from my nose leak into my mouth when I spit up phlegm ?

So I have been smoking weed for at least 2 years (it used to be 4-5 times a week and now it s 1-2) and never once have I coughed up phlegm . I ve been trying recently and now I find there is so much and I can t get it out. I realize this is probably the problem, but when I went to see the doctor he said I should just take these nazal spray things and it would go away. It hasn t and recently I ve been seeing blood in my phlegm in the morning and before I go to sleep. I also have an extremely bloody nose. Is the blood from my nose leaking into my mouth when I spit up phlegm, perhaps? I ve freaked out (now anyways) because I ve heard talk of blood in your phlegm potentially being lung cancer . I m going to see a doctor today. Tips for getting phlegm out, or do I have a smokers lump thing?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011