Can the blood clot in the head be removed by medicines and will it cure the headache which is caused by the clot ?

my boo has a blood clot on his head when met an accident during the race. my boo has a blood clot on his head when met an accident during the race. He got some little blood from nose sometimes and he seldom vomits. Then he was complaining about the headache and was also feeling sleepy He has been taken to the hospital but that was a long time ago. He is fine now but he still complains of the headache he suddenly feels most of the time. CT scan report says there s a small clot in his head and as said by the doctors, this clot can be removed by medicines. My boo is 19 years old, please help me and advice me what to do. Will he be okay and can get rid of his headache? thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011