Can the Inflammation of the sciatic nerve cause slight swell above knee ?

can the Inflammation of the sciatic nerve cause slight swell above knee
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Inflammation of sciatic nerve causes more pain than swelling.So try to search the cause of swelling of knee.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
  Anonymous's Response
thanks DR bikas

yes dr i think too that the nerve is compressed and i took tri B injection and xefo for treatment of sciatica and i felt something good specially my knees but it's about three weeks and stil feel some pains cause of sciatica is this normal and please tell me why the nerve is compressed taking in account that i'm setting for very very long time on pc may be up to 12 hours daily