Can tampons cause urine leaks ?

Lately, I ve been having urine leak issues, but only when I have a tampon in while I m on my period. Otherwise I don t have any issues like that. It s happened the last two times I ve had a period, so I really don t think it s just a fluke with positioning it all of a sudden. Can tampons cause urine leaks, because I thought that they were supposed to HELP that issue instead of initiating it.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Hi,thanks for query.You are right,normally tampons can not lead to this.There has to be some other local problem which is causing it.Please get your urine checked and get your self examined by a gynecologist.Some infection or undue pressure may be triggering it.
please talk to your doctor.
wishing you good health.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.