Can taking the height injection within 4 months stunt my growth permanently?

i get height injection and 6month i will inject again. but i was inject it in 4month not yet 6month i inject it already. doctor said i stunt my growth because i am inject it not yet 6month.can i stunt grow forever by this :(
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
height is genetically linked and growing age
females attain height at generally 18 yrs of age males around 21 yrs age
exercising healthy diets may help having a healthy body with proportionate height depending on maternal and paternal family genetic inheritance